Matt Johnson is a trial lawyer. Matt’s areas of practice include personal injury, wrongful death, timber trespass and insurance bad faith. Matt has more than 15 years of experience settling, mediating, litigating and taking cases to trial.
Matt has handled cases in nearly every County in the State of Washington. He works with our personal injury clients in every county we work, including Thurston, Pierce, Mason, Grays Harbor, Lewis and King. Matt works hard and smart for our clients. He worked as a Teamster for several years while attending law school.
Matt has worked with the Washington State Attorney General’s Office and as staff counsel for one of the top three insurance companies in the country before joining the firm. He has a unique and valued perspective that helps us get the best result for our clients. Matt is married, with four children and one grandson.
Matthew Johnson’s Qualifications:
- University of Washington School of Law
- Lake Forest College, Bachelor’s Degree in Politics and Government, Summa Cum Laude, with Honors in Politics and Government.
Areas of Practice:
- Serious Personal injury
- Wrongful death
- Product liability
- Premises liability
- Tort claims against government, including negligent road design and maintenance
- Insurance bad faith
- Timber Trespass
- Washington State Bar Association
- US District Court Western District of Washington