The construction industry is one that has significant dangers that often result in accidental injuries or death to workers. When such accidents occur, it is essential that the injured party or their survivors act quickly to get legal representation to preserve their rights. In Western Washington, injured construction workers and their families come to the law firm of Ron Meyers & Associates PLLC for the strong legal support they need and more.
Ron Meyers & Associates PLLC
Ron Meyers & Associates PLLC is a personal injury law firm serving Western Washington clients who have been injured or had loved ones die in all types of accidents. Our experienced attorneys have helped injured construction workers and their families fight for justice and fair compensation for over 30 years. Attorneys Ron Meyers, Matthew G. Johnson and Tim Friedman are strong advocates for injured people. We understand and are sympathetic to those who are in pain and suffering from injuries or the death of a loved one. Our mission is to provide the strong legal arm clients need to fight for their rights and fair compensation, either in negotiation or in litigation.
Olympia Construction Site Accident Lawyers
During our experience as olympia construction site accident lawyers, we have investigated many accidents that have caused great harm to workers. There are many ways a construction site can be unsafe. Here are a few examples of hazardous conditions that can cause injuries to workers:
- Lack of warning signs or safety equipment
- Power tools that are defective
- Hazards such as falling debris, falling tools, defective equipment
- Unsafe floors or conditions that promote slips, trips or falls
- Moving equipment
- Falls from unsafe or defective scaffolding, roofs or ladders
Get Fair Compensation for Construction Site Injuries
Our construction site personal injury and wrongful death lawyers have a winning track record of helping clients get millions in awards and settlements. We aggressively pursue client claims for accident-related damages, including:
- Medical Expenses – hospital, doctors, surgeons, anesthesiologists, dentists, therapists
- Lost Wages – present and future earnings ability
- Retraining and Rehabilitation for temporary or permanent disability
- Pain and Suffering
- Losses – enjoyment of life, companionship, guardianship, future inheritance
- Funeral and Burial Expenses – wrongful death
If you or a loved one was injured or killed in a construction site accident, give Ron Meyers & Associates PLLC a call today to discuss your situation. We work as a team with clients to obtain the best possible outcome. Our attorneys have seen the problems and dangers of construction work and understand what is needed to recover maximum compensation for serious personal injury accidents and wrongful death. Call us now, at (360) 459-5600.
Olympia Construction Site Accidents Video